Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer
MILL5 is a high-end boutique consulting company. We develop innovative solutions for our customers using the latest and greatest in technology. If you want to learn, be at the forefront of technology, solve challenging problems, and be hands-on, then you will enjoy working at MILL5.
An Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer is a hybrid role requiring skills in data engineering, data science, and software development. You will be responsible for working on a team to develop customer solutions. You will own user stories and tasks associated with them. Writing good code and testing that the code meets customer requirements is a must. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and does not fear to learn new technologies. They must have a great work ethic and a commitment to getting their work done.
- The candidate must be fluent in artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques
- The candidate must understand the following algorithms and when each is applicable: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Classification and Regression Trees, Naïve-Bayes, and K-Nearest Neighbors
- The candidate should be familiar with statistics, neural networks, heuristics, Markov models, Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- The candidate should know the R and Python languages
- The candidate should familiar with Jupyter Notebooks
- The candidate should have experience with cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
- Experience with FPGAs, Azure Data Box Edge, video analytics, IoT a plus
- The candidate should be familiar with DevOps practices such as source control, builds, testing, deployments, release management, and monitoring
- An understanding of modern approaches to software development such as microservices and event-driven architectures
- Experience developing applications with the Azure cloud platform using Visual Studio and/or Visual Studio Code
- Experience with SDLC tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), Azure DevOps, and Jira
- Experience with source control systems such as TFS and Git
- Focus on delivery and a commitment to winning
- Write exceptional code
- Write tests to ensure the quality of code
- Work directly with client stakeholders
- Be a part of a team in an Agile development environment
- Must be willing to write documentation
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- R, Python, Jupyter Notebooks, Anaconda, Azure, Apache Spark, Databricks, TensorFlow, MATLAB, Kubernetes, Docker, Stream Analytics, IoT, C#, Cosmos DB, SQL Server, Hadoop, MongoDB
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage their own work.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in computer science or related disciplines such as mathematics or engineering.
- Demonstrated history of successful software projects
401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life, Vacation, Flex Time
Bachelors degree or higher preferred
Competitive salary based on skills and experience