MILL5 is a high-end boutique consulting company. We develop innovative solutions for our customers using the latest and greatest in technology. If you want to learn, be at the forefront of technology, solve challenging problems, and be hands-on, then you will enjoy working at MILL5.
As a Lead Developer/Consultant, you will be responsible for leading a team to develop customer solutions. Must be able to demonstrate a commitment to customer success, an ability lead and mentor others, and a passion for the latest and greatest in technology.
You must be able to take a hands on approach so that you can continue to help others by example. You will be responsible for owning user stories and tasks associated with them. Writing good code and testing that the code meets customer requirements is a must. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and does not fear to learn new technologies. They must have a great work ethic and a commitment to getting their work done.
This role is seen as a leadership position in the company. Being able to work independently, with customers, and on teams is an important skill.
- The candidate must be fluent in creating API-based applications using REST with .NET, C#, and ASP.NET
- The candidate should have worked with Entity Framework or similar data access frameworks
- The candidate should have an understanding of modern security standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, and WS-Federation
- Experience with Identity Server 3.x/4.x and/or ASP.NET Identity is a must
- Must have worked on two or more of the following application types: Mobile, Cloud, Web, or Desktop
- The candidate should be familiar with DevOps practices such as source control, builds, testing, deployments, release management, and monitoring
- An understanding of modern approaches to software development such as microservices and event-driven architectures
- Experience developing applications with the Azure cloud platform using Visual Studio and/or Visual Studio Code
- Experience with SDLC tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), Azure DevOps, and Jira
- Experience with source control systems such as TFS and Git
- Focus on delivery and a commitment to winning
- Communication and coordination with customers
- Commitment to make customers successful
- Write exceptional code
- Write tests to ensure the quality of code
- Work directly with client stakeholders
- Be a part of a team in an Agile development environment
- Must be willing to write documentation
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage their own work.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in computer science or related disciplines such as mathematics or engineering.
- Demonstrated history of successful software projects.
- An understanding of cross-platform development using .NET Core
- Experience with container-based applications and DevOps practices using Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with mobile development using Xamarin, XCode, and Android Studio
- Experience with APM tools like App Insights, Dynatrace, New Relic, Stackify, RiverBed, etc.
- Experience across two or more platforms such as Windows, Macintosh, Linux, iOS, Android
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze performance and scalability issues.
- Ability to write database scripts such as stored procedures and schema/data migrations.